This pie is the most tasty, tangy yet sweet summer dessert you’ll ever try.
It’s an old favorite—Lemon Raspberry Ribbon Pie. Bonus—it has oodles of whipped cream, fruit, and sweet, sweet condensed milk.
Combining the whipped cream with the condensed milk and lemon juice gives the pie a cheesecake-like flavor and consistency.
This perfect summer dessert treat couldn’t be more easy to make. Check it out below.
Lemon Raspberry Ribbon Pie
- 1 10-ounce package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup concentrated lemon juice
- 2 cups whipped cream, whipped until stiffened
- 1 9-inch pastry shell, baked and cooled
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Combine raspberries and cornstarch in a small saucepan; simmer gently, stirring until mixture thickens and becomes clear. Let cool for 10 minutes and chill completely for 20 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the condensed milk, lemon juice, and food coloring. Fold whipped cream into the mixture. Spread one-third of the lemon mixture into pastry shell; pour raspberry mixture on top and then top with the remaining lemon mixture.
- Place in the fridge to chill thoroughly. Garnish with desired toppings.
Looking for another easy-to-make dessert this summer? Find more at Culinary.net.